Suspect Something Suspicious is Happening with Your Bank Account?
We encourage you to watch for suspicious activity on your First National Bank accounts. Monitor your statements closely and immediately report any transactions you don’t recognize by calling 913-837-5191.
A convenient way to monitor your accounts is by using your online banking to set up balance alerts to help you keep track of your account and prevent potential fraud.
Beware of Suspicious Emails
Criminals may send you “phishing” emails designed to encourage you to download malware or to reveal your personal information. Never download or divulge personal information to a source you are not expecting contact from or that you do not know.
Recognize Suspicious Phone Calls or Voice Messages
- People who call and ask for your confidential banking or personal information are most likely criminals
- First National Bank will never contact you to ask for confidential or personal information over the phone
- We will request personal information to verify your identity when you initiate contact with us
- If you receive a suspicious call or text message, immediately call the bank at 913-837-5191
Report Identity Theft
Identity Theft is the illegal use of someone’s personal information (such as Social Security number or bank account number) to obtain credit or get money. If you feel you have been a victim of Identity Theft, please contact the bank at 913-837-5191.
Fraud Prevention Alert System
If you receive a fraud alert from us…
We use a proactive alert system if we suspect potential fraud.
Here is how it works:
- When potential fraud is detected, we send you an automatic email notification with the option to reply with “fraud” or “no fraud.” This email comes from First National Bank.
- One minute after the email, we send a text alert from 32874 between 7 a.m. and 9 p.m. EST to which you can reply with “fraud” or “no fraud.”
- If you do not respond without five minutes of the text alert, we call you to confirm or deny the purchase is fraud.
OUR MESSAGES AND STAFF WILL NEVER ASK FOR YOUR PIN OR ACCOUNT NUMBER.
TO RESPOND TO THE FRAUD CENTER, CALL (800) 417-4592.
Lost or Stolen Debit Card?
Let’s shut it down.
Report your lost or stolen VISA® check card 24/7 by calling (866) 546-8273.
You’ll need the following information handy:
- Your name exactly as it appears on the card
- Full address of card owner
- Your daytime phone number
- Our routing number: 101113812
- Bank name and address:
First National Bank
1201 W. Amity
Louisburg, KS 66053
You can also report your card lost or stolen by selecting “Manage Card” on your FNB mobile app. If using online banking, login and select “Report Lost or Stolen.”